Thursday, October 23, 2008

My inspirations for teaching

This is where I am going to talk about my inspirations for teaching. My inspiration for teaching is my love for children and having them get the best education they can possible get and also my mom. My mom has been in Special Education for almost fifteen years. I have been around Special need children my entire life. Since the 4th grade I have always wanted to become a teacher in Special Education. Everyone tells me that it takes a special person to be able to teach Special need children and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make these children successful and enjoy going to school and learning new things each and everyday. My mother is an amazing individual and has a passion for children with special needs and doing whatever she can get them the right education. Over the years I have seen a bunch of teachers drop off from teaching special needs children and this just gives me the extra drive to continue because these children need us.

No comments: