Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teaching Concepts

Here I am going to be telling you some of the teaching concepts I have in mind for when I become a teacher. I have several teaching concepts in mind that I want to apply in my classroom. The first, I want to make my classroom a place for learning. I do not want anyone is my classroom that is not going to have the will to learn. I am also not going to be putting up with any racism, bias, people that have problem with other students. Students are going to have to learn to get along with each and every one of their classmates. My classroom is going to a place to learn not to fight. I feel that every student has the right to receive the best education as possible. Second, my classroom curriculum will be based on a multicultural perspective so now student feels like they are being left out. I will do whatever in my power to get the best curriculum for the each student and what they need to be learning and to get the best possible education to become successful. Lastly, I am going to do whatever in my power to brighten each child’s day and teach them something new each and everyday.

No comments: