Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogs as Teaching Tools

This is where I will discuss blogs used in the classrooms. You may be thinking what are blogs? If you do not already know about what they are, a blog is what I would consider a very useful educational tool that everyone should at some point in their teaching career; a blog doesn’t have to be for educational use you can use it for many different things. I have actually seen softball coaches use to try and get athletes recruited by colleges. Blogs can be used to show students upcoming events, homework assignments, it is also a very good way to keep parents involved in what their child is doing and events that are happening. Also on a blog, there is place for students and parents and even the teacher to comment on a certain topic. I feel that this is one of the many useful tools that can we used in the classroom! If there are teachers that haven’t tried it I would recommend trying it.

No comments: