Thursday, October 23, 2008

Podcasts as Teaching Tools

This is where I will discuss podcasts in the classrooms. Pod casts are a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. I was very doubtful at first about the use of pod casts but after I began to listen and research and actually doing one myself gave me a better understanding how to actually use them. I believe it you can understand and use them correctly in your classroom they will be a very successful tool for students to learn and understand how to use them for projects and stuff. You can use a pod casts for pretty much any topic or discussion. Students can gain a whole new view of learning from the pod casts and they can then discuss their ideas and views of the pod casts in class. On iTunes you can download the educational pod cast for free so any school that has access to the internet can afford using the pod casts in classrooms. There are some really good educational videos on the free educational pod cast on iTunes and I will definitely use pod casts in my classroom so the kids can get a different view and understanding and to be able to grasp what is going on around them while sitting in the chairs.

No comments: